Saturday, May 30, 2009

Went to school ytd for project meeting again. As expected, we hardly touched on our group project. Everyone focused more on our own individual project. I guess maybe no matter what project it is, as long as it's the same members, there isnt a need for a team meeting. I give up. It's so hard to trust someone isnt it. Anyway I was glad that at least we did get something done, our own individual assignment.

Just when I left my friends for driving lesson, received a call from that irresponsible instructor saying he got something on. It's like wth, it's only the second lesson and u have been changing schedule since my first lesson. Maybe it's time to change or should I really wait for the third lesson to begin before I decide on getting a sec instructor? I want my licence fast!

Stayed in church for 3 hrs since lesson was cancelled and cell was great this time round. It was fun, relaxing and interesting haha. Had a great time fellowshiping with everyone after cell :)

For once I slept at almost 4am cos I couldnt sleep and that I watched Departure till 3am haha! Nice but sad movie indeed. Guess I just can't stop playing cello haha!

No comments: